Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Front and rear electric windows
- Privacy glass
- Rain sensor
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Chrome plated radiator grille
- Chrome window surround
- Fuel filler cap
- Bi-Xenon headlights with AFS + integrated headlight washers + LED daytime running lights
Bi-Xenon HeadlightsBi-Xenon headlamps are a special form of the Xenon headlamp. Both dipped and main beams can be produced with one headlight. With dipped headlights, a movable shutter cuts off a portion of the light beam. If the shutter is actuated by an electromagnet and moved out of the way of the light beam, then the main beam comes on.
- Cornering front fog lights
- LED brake lights
- Electronic parking brake
- ESC including ABS, EBV, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR, RBS, CBC, multi-collision brake (MKB) and Auto hold
- Hill start assist
- Adaptive cruise control
Adaptive Cruise ControlACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) enables a more comfortable ride by using a front radar system which reacts automatically to the driving style selected by the driver, thus moderately accelerating and decelerating in the flow of traffic. The function is activated via a control lever. The driver is responsible for selecting the desired driving speed and the desired distance from the car ahead while complying with the statutory minimum distances. In practice, ACC operates like an intelligent cruise control system by which the selected distance is automatically maintained, depending on the desired speed. If there is no car in front, ACC operates like a conventional cruise control system.
- Drive mode selection with 4 driving modes - normal, sport, eco and individual
- Electromechanical power steering
- Front assist including automatic braking function
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Electrically adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors with puddle lights/Integrated indicators and memory function
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- 7 airbags - Front, front side, curtain, driver's knee airbag with front passenger deactivation switch
- Door open warning
- Driver and passenger seatbelts with warning light
- Rear door child safety locks
- Tyre pressure monitor
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- CareConnect and Emergency Call
- Voice control system
- Wi-Fi with LTE internet
- in-car voice enchancement
- Electrically operated boot door
- Remote fuel cap release
- Stop/start engine system and energy recovery
- Columbus colour 9.2" touch screen satellite 3D Map navi system with DAB, SmartLink+, CarPlay, Android Auto, USB, Aux in, SD Card, DVD drive and Wi-Fi
- Driver fatigue sensor
- External temperature gauge
- Multifunction colour trip computer
- Service interval indicator
- Speed warning indicator
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- Auxiliary heater
- 12v power point in centre console
- 12V power point in luggage area
- Boot net programme
- Front armrest with storage box
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Leather gearknob and handbrake lever
- Overhead glasses storage compartment
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Removable rear parcel shelf
- Ticket holder
- Umbrella compartments in front doors with umbrellas
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Interior lights with control switches
- Removable LED light in boot
- LED rear pack - superb
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- Height adjustable front and rear head restraints
- Isofix child seat fittings on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Split folding rear seats
- Alarm with interior monitoring tilt sensor and back up horn
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Keyless entry and start/stop
- Remote central locking with SAFE system
Fitted optional extras
- Rear wiper
- Special solid paint
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Heated front seats
- Temporary spare wheel
|Maximum speed||135 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (urban)||54.3 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||72.4 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||64.2 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.2 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.9 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.4 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||2133 kg|
|Vehicle length||4861 mm|
|Vehicle width||1864 mm|
|Vehicle height||1468 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2841 mm|
|Tank capacity||66 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||114 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.